Welcome to the VCI Wiki. This wiki was created with the intent to explain all technical functionalities and all options of the VCI subscriptions. Not all features will be enabled on your account. It is possible that you will see some documentation and screenshots in these articles which do not pertain to your account.
If you have questions about what kind of account and which options you have, please call us at 818-783-4311 ext 2 for sales.
If you encounter anything in this wiki that is incorrect, incomplete, or outdated please notify the VCI Support Department
There are four ways to log into VCI: Admin, Host, Temporary Host, Guest. Please see the sections below for more information. Each section will link to the appropriate guide.
The Admin Section is only available for Business Bundle accounts and is accessed by going to your login page and clicking Admin in the top left. This section is used for Running Reports, Creating Host Logins, Meeting Skins, etc...
- Here is a link to the VCI Admin Guide
Host and Temporary Host
The Host Section is for Creating and Joining Meetings.
- Here is a link to the VCI Host Guide
Temporary Hosts are invited to one Meeting and can only use the options in that Meeting.
- Here is a link to the Meeting Room Functionality
Guests will log into your meetings in one of several ways and are going to be the majority of your participants. You can send guests Email Invitations, put a Meeting Link on your website, require guests to Register for a meeting, etc. Guests can join from a computer or use the VCI Mobile Application from their iOS or Android phone or tablet.
Advanced Feature Guides
In addition to the articles listed above, please see the below articles for more specific features.
- Mac ShowMyDesktop v3 Installation Guide
- Windows ShowMyDesktop v3 Installation Guide
- ShowMyDesktop v3 User Guide
- Registration - Require your guests to register for your meetings - Requires the Business Bundle.
- PayPal Integration - Charge a fee for your meetings - Requires the Business Bundle
- Teleconferencing - Use a Call-In Number for Audio.
- Mixing Teleconferencing and Voice Over IP Audio - Allows Teleconferencing and Voice Over IP to be "bridged" - Requires the Business Bundle.
- Surveys and Polls - Get feedback from your audience - Requires the Business Bundle.
- Recording - This feature is available for all accounts.
- Creating Meetings and Email Invtiations
- Contacts Manager - Add your contacts to your account. Use this for when you sent our Email Invitations.